How to open a computer club: we offer a step-by-step business plan + 8 clear steps to open your project.
Capital investments in the Internet club — 863,000 rubles.
► Depreciation period according to the business plan: 12 months.
How much time do you spend on the Internet?
The information network attracts more and more people, it has become an integral part of our lives.
Having your own computer club is a real way to turn the expenses of millions of people into a source of income for yourself.
The main document that will help start a business in this direction is a business plan for a computer club.
We will analyze the features of the business and the main points that you should pay attention to.
Most likely, you think that the Internet is in every home.
How to get a consumer sitting in a comfortable chair to get up and go to such an institution?
But a real entrepreneur must look at things deeper, delve into the essence of things.
The Internet is a network.
It allows you to be in close contact with large masses of people who have common interests, problems, values and hobbies.
Let’s turn to sociology: a group of people with common interests tends to unite, this is a fact.
The idea of opening a computer club is to give people the opportunity to gather in one place.
A businessman brings joy to guests and keeps the proceeds.
What list of documents is included in the computer club business plan?
The first step in starting your own computer business is formalizing the business properly.
To register a Limited Liability Company, certain conditions are required:
- The presence of one or more founders.They can be both individuals and legal entities.
- Starting capital (minimum 10,000 rubles).The amount can be paid both in money and in goods.Initially, you can deposit 5000 rubles, and then within 12 months to deposit the rest of the amount.
- You need to write the Articles of Association of the LLC.This document is mandatory and is often developed from a template, simply by changing the required data.
After fulfilling all the above conditions, the second stage begins – the collection of a package of documents for registering a computer company.
The list of documentation required to open a computer club is indicated in the form of a table:
|Confirmation of the uniqueness of the club name||Contact Rospatent|
|Company Location Confirmation||Interregional Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia for Centralized Data Processing.|
|Articles of association||It is drawn up at the notary’s office before the charter of the LLC is drawn up|
|Data on the size of the initial investment||An extract from the relevant bank indicating the exact amount of the investment|
|The decision to open an LLC||Issuance according to the instructions published on the website of the Federal Tax Service|
|Details of the bank where the company’s account is opened.||Declaration of the relevant bank|
Only after collecting all the necessary documents and entering the company in the register of the federal tax service, you can complete the process of opening a computer club.
If you have any difficulties with registering a company, it is best to seek the help of an experienced lawyer.
he will be able to properly organize the process.
The cost of solving such problems will cost from 10,000 rubles. (It all depends on the experience of the lawyer and the firm he represents).
Marketing Analysis for Computer Club Business Plan
1. Analysis of the target audience.
At the second stage of developing a business plan, you need to clearly define the target audience of the club that you decide to open.
Any institution works for the consumer, the blind development of a business plan is the key to the failure of the project.
Who can be the target audience of a computer club?
To answer this question, it is necessary to understand one important detail: now it is impossible to attract visitors only by the presence of powerful computers and uninterrupted access to the network.
Most potential guests have a computer at home, they do not need to visit such establishments.
Below is a diagram that opens the reader’s eyes to how many percent of the adult population of Russia knows about the existence of the Internet and actively uses all its resources
The graph shows the percentage of the total population of Russia.
The computer club will be located in the city, where about 80% of the residents have permanent access to the Internet and use it.
After analyzing this information, we will determine the main target audience, based on the possible goals of visiting a computer club.
The main goal of a modern visitor is team battles in popular games (World of Tanks, Total War, Dota 2, etc.).
We determine the age of a standard visitor: from 14 to 26 years old, that is, they are schoolchildren, students or just workers who are interested in spending time together in a computer club.
Also, one cannot exclude that small percentage of guests whose goal is stable Internet access.
Let’s take a closer look at future visitors to our club:
2. List of competitive advantages.
When drawing up a business plan for a computer club, we must focus on business recovery and a stable income.
The goal is to determine why the consumer should choose our establishment, how it compares favorably with competitors’ establishments.
Creating competitive advantages in practice is a very difficult task.
To solve it, a deep analysis of the properties of the product is required; in our case, the computer club itself can be called a product.
Let’s list its properties:
- The quality of Internet services.
Uninterrupted high-speed network access.
- The level of technical equipment.
The quality of the club’s equipment, technical indicators that allow you to demonstrate the best results.
- The location of the computer establishment.
Ability to provide quality service.
- Convenience of the client’s workplace.
- The quality of food and drinks.
- Interior design solution.
Having determined the properties of a computer club, we will determine its merits.
In practice, the most significant qualities for visitors were comfort and compliance with the pricing policy of the services offered.
For a business to be profitable, it must try to develop all of its exceptional qualities early on.
Marketing does not forgive mistakes!
When developing a business plan, it should be based on the idea of maximizing all the qualities of the company, achieving maximum competitive advantages.
Promotion methods or how to open a computer club and attract more people to it?
Company advertising guarantees you an increase in the flow of customers, more guests, more money.
Let’s put a marketing task in the business plan: it is necessary to attract as many citizens as possible to the club.
The correct formulation of the problem is very important, because now we understand that the audience of visitors is limited to the residents of the city, and perhaps even to a small area where the club is located.
Given the specifics of the institution, we propose to consider more local approaches to promotion.
Their list and implementation is shown below:
- Publications in the local press.We are ready to declare to all skeptics that the press will never become a thing of the distant past, even printed forms of publications do not lose popularity.
- Publications on local Internet resources.It is logical to promote a computer club on the Internet.
- Radio by word of mouth.For a small amount of money, city residents are ready to spread any information.
- Loyalty programs.Example: give a discount to people of retirement age.In this way, you can achieve the location of the public, respect for business.
- Do not lose contact with consumers.Keep in touch with them, congratulate them on significant events, the manifestation of attention has the same effect, only in their direction.
- Atmosphere.Create such an atmosphere in the establishment that the guest will want to return to you and bring a couple of friends.
- Reviews.You can position customers by posting a positive review on a local forum.
Proper use of advertising will lead to the success of any business.
When developing a business plan for a computer club, attention must be paid to quality marketing.
How to open a web studio?
Choosing a room for a computer club
A computer club is planned to open in a densely populated residential area of the city.
Why is this solution correct?
Our target audience according to the business plan is students and schoolchildren, that is, the maximum busy time is reduced to 16:00 – 23:00 (after school or work).
This is the very moment when this contingent confidently goes home (few students live in the city center).
The first factor led to the emergence of the second: proximity to home is very convenient (remember the competitive advantages!).
The cost of rent is much lower, which will reduce costs.
- Room FeaturesA computer club is an establishment where customers work with equipment, that is, we must pay attention to fire safety, climate control, high-quality electricity, access or the ability to accommodate the technical equipment of a high-speed network distribution point.
- The cost of rental servicesRenting a room for a computer club with an area of 50 m2 will cost 23,000–24,000 rubles. (the cost can vary from 10,000 to 40,000 rubles).
Selection of equipment for a computer club
Checklist of minimum teams for 15 jobs (+ administrator seat) according to the business plan:
(1 piece / rub.)
|Total:||706 000 rub|
|PC (full assembly)||sixteen||33000||528 000|
|desktop computer||sixteen||6000||96 000|
|Access point (full mount)||a||10,000||10,000|
Recruitment for the club
The staff is the soul of the establishment, if everything is in order with the service in your club, customers will return again and again.
Let’s make a list of required employees:
- Administrator.If you are going to work 24 hours a day, you will need several people for this position.
- System Administrator.A very important employee is directly responsible for the operation of the equipment.
- Accountant.Working with the cash register also requires a separate person, the calculation of taxes and payments is a very painstaking task.
- Security guard.When there is so much equipment in the establishment, without descriptions it is clear why a security guard is needed.
The minimum wage in Russia is 7,500 rubles, which means that we expect employees to earn an average of 15,000 – 18,000 rubles per month.
Do not forget about taxes: for each employee you will have to pay about 15% of his income.
Using the method of simple mathematical operations, we calculate the total amount: ~ 73,000 rubles.
The video shows an example of organizing a computer club:
Financial section of the computer club business plan
“If you’re walking to the finish line and stopping along the way to throw rocks at every dog that barks at you, you’ll never make it to the finish line.”
Let’s calculate how much money we need to open a computer club.
It is necessary to take into account the rental of premises, inspections of sanitary checkpoints, the cost of equipment and the wages of employees.
|Item of expenses||Quantity (rub.)|
|Total:||863 000 rub|
|Premises for rent||24000|
|Technical team||706 000|
|Initial health check||10,000|
|Employee registration and payroll||73000|
It is also necessary to calculate the monthly investment.
Removing technical equipment and replacing it with technical support, maintaining the business will cost 127,000 rubles.
To determine the payback period after opening, we calculate the daily revenue of the club.
When loading the premises with 10 people for 24 hours and the cost of one hour is 30 rubles per person, it turns out 216,000 per month.
We subtract the amount of the monthly investment – in total we have 89,000 rubles.
In this article, we answered the question of how to open a computer club.
The payback period of the project was 12 months.
With careful design and commitment to building the business, the project is sure to be successful.
Are you ready to give a year of your life to realize your dream?
Take action, entrepreneurship requires good ideas and quick decisions, do not miss your chance.